1) Please fill in a Returns Form online or download a Returns Sheet (shown above)
2) Fax, Email, Post or Deliver this Return's Sheet to us and our returns department will issue you with an RMA number. (If you have filled the returns form online and pressed submit, then our returns department will automatically receive this form and issue you with an RMA number)
3) Send the goods back to us clearly marking the RMA number visible on the outer packaging. ( please do not mark the goods or the original packaging with the RMA No, this should be written on a removable label or the outer packaging)
4) On receipt of the goods our Returns Department will perform a detailed inspection process and then begin processing the returns. (This may take up to the average of three working days from receipt of the goods)
5) On completion we will send the returns back to you or make them available for collection.
|For further support and assistance feel free to call 0871 2300 950 and our technical support engineers will be happy to take your call.
Email us if you have any support questions not answered on our website: